|We seek an experienced Project Coordinator to join our Site Development Team. This role acts as the lead coordinator on the team and supports a team of project managers: maintaining document control and database management, while tracking project activities and coordinating team communications.
• Maintains electronic files, database management and track project activities and team communications.
• Acts as Single-Point-of-Contact or “Tillman Expert” for key processes or functions.
• Provides training and/or give direction to project coordinators or project managers as needed.
• Acts as point of contact for urgent, escalated matters among the team.
• Evaluates current processes and procedures to build best practices for the business.
• Prepares customized reports as requested.
• Tracks all major and minor milestones associated with end-to-end deployment activities. Maintain awareness of project status and alert project managers if there are issues with data integrity and/or meeting deadlines.
• Coordinates accurate, up-to-date reporting of project status, scheduling, and planning.
• Identifies and resolves complex data or document issues to keep deliverables on track, escalates to project manager when needed.
• Maintains internal project and client tracking databases.
• Attends meetings to support Tillman deliverables and schedules
• Works with project managers to produce vendor POR’s and invoicing.
• Performs miscellaneous office functions as assigned, including, but not limited to supply ordering, package shipment, event coordination, etc.
• Provides support for additional duties as required.
• Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent work experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Must have 3 years min. related project coordination experience working with Verizon or T-Mobile
• Familiarity with FileNet, Pace, FUZE, Autoforms, CTS/CSS and SiteTracker databases preferred
• Experience with OEM’s project management systems is a plus
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
• Proactive with a strong sense of urgency
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment with strict deadlines
• Ability to collaborate cross-functionally and professionally across teams
• Employment will be contingent on the submission of appropriate documentation showing proof of COVID-19 vaccination subject to the request for a legally permissible accommodation
• 401K plan with company match offered
• 17 Paid days off
• 11 Holidays
• Competitive health, dental and vision plans
• Paid parental leave
• Employee Recognition Programs