|TelForce Group is looking for a Telecom CAD Operator in the Baltimore, MD area.
Telecom CAD Operator Description:
• Work closely with engineers to perform telecommunication facility design work. Transform designs into CADD produced drawings using appropriate software.
• Set up and draft plans by analyzing sketches, field notes and other input material to determine the best approach for the completion of drawings.
• Draft concept layout plans while working with engineering staff.
• Draft grading, utility, stormwater and soil erosion/sediment control based on provided designs.
• Conform to the company’s standard CADD procedures for layering, etc., and standard drawing procedures for sheet layout.
• Work with numerous project teams to help in project completion.
• Coordinate details and dimensions between drawing sheets.
• Complete assignments of increased difficulty as proficiency is increased.
Telecom CAD Operator Qualifications:
• High School Diploma/Equivalent; Associates Degree or a Certificate from a technical school, preferably in AutoCAD.
• 1+ years of related experience.
• Proficient with AutoCAD.
• Work within a team oriented environment to successfully complete a high volume of projects within established budgets and deadlines.
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Sonia at 269.330.0661.