ACCOUNTS PAYABLE MANAGER
Costa Mesa, CA
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
Mobilitie Management LLC. is seeking an Accounts Payable Manager to join our growing team. This position is responsible for the supervision and coordination of the daily, weekly and monthly accounts payable process including; processing and maintaining vendor invoices, maintenance of vendor records, compliance with company policy and legal requirements, processing checks and electronic payments, including appropriate accounting reports.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervise a team of Seven (7) transaction accountants with oversight of daily accounts payable activity with volumes of 5,000 – 10,000 transactions per month
- Assist in the enhancement of the automated accounts payable solution and work flow design (Tungsten)
- Monitor weekly schedule and month end close deadlines for team
- Ensuring timely and accurate processing of all vendor payments
- Prepare daily/weekly Check & ACH transfers
- Update all cash logs daily after each payment run
- Oversee 1099 annual processing
- Problem identification, analysis, and resolution related to vendors and accounts payable systems
- Respond to vendor inquiries regarding account and payment status
- Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies as necessary
- Performance of other related duties as assigned and requested
- Review all direct report special requests for appropriate documentation, compliance and approval
- Respond to audit requests
- Bachelor’s Degree Required in Accounting or similar area of study
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in Accounts Payable working in a Corporate Accounting environment
- Three Or More (3+) years of Supervisory experience leading a team
- JD Edwards a plus, ERP system experience preferred
- Thorough knowledge of applicable accounts payable/general ledger systems and procedures
- Proficiency in Excel
- Detail oriented and excellent organizational skills necessary to meet deadlines and balance multiple projects
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to influence change
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!