FIELD TECHNICIAN III
Mobilitie is a global provider of complete wireless solutions and now through our professional services organization, the ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY GROUP at Mobilitie is servicing our Engineering, IT and Wireless enterprise clients, building innovative technical solutions to deliver optimal results with our consultative and customer centric approach.
At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity to join the ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY GROUP for a rewarding career with the unique opportunity to work on large enterprise projects from wireless, infrastructure, big data and cloud engineering to new product development, mobile development and responsive design at our Fortune 500 clients.
We are seeking a Field Technician engineer to join a long term project at our client team in the Montana area. This is an opportunity to join an new site turn up, AAV backhaul commissioning and turn up, Aviat MW growing team
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- NOKIA experience required for new site turn up, AAV backhaul commissioning and turn up, Aviat MW experience preferred.
- Takes on technical and project-related efforts, providing communication as directed.
- The Technician has a solid understanding of theory and application related to project management, radio access networks, backhaul to sites, signaling, disaster recovery planning and response, data services, and location-based services.
- The Technician has a basic understanding of theory and application related to network design, capacity planning, power systems AC/DC, and grounding
- At least 5 years relevant experience required. Responsible for staying current in technical theory, application, and operational discipline.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Associate / Bachelor's degree
Please send your resume for immediate consideration and let us help you secure an interview!
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal in California.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)