|TelForce Group is looking for a Project Coordinator in the Columbus, OH area.
Project Coordinator Description:
• Provide technical management support to managers and the business team to facilitate, expedite, and drive to closure all assigned sites. Administer site contract requirements related to document collection, document review for quality and accuracy, timing of activities and bridges communication between field personnel, subcontractors, program personnel and project support assistants.
• Must be able to maintain and manage relationships while assuring that work is performed in accordance with project requirements. Provides subcontractors with information and support, as outlined within contract specifications, to allow work to proceed as scheduled.
• Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates supplier and contractor activities, products, and reports for adherence to the company’s requirements. Monitors and tracks all open transactions.
• Follows up, coordinates and communicates with managers, engineers, suppliers, contractors, subcontractors, and field staff to ensure that applicable codes and specifications are met. For example, reviews zoning drawings prior to submittal for client requirements.
• Ability to performs QA/QC function on construction and site acquisition submittals. Reviews & approves site specific documents.
• Generates records, reports, correspondence, and other documentation in the performance of the work.
Reviews contract specifications to determine all documentation submittals required for payment from our customer.
• Demonstrates ability to maintain multiple projects and priorities at one time and effectively finish projects in a timely manner.
• Leads weekly calls with specified markets.
• Develops project deliverables from sketches, written and/or verbal instructions.
• Applies judgment and makes decisions with respect to deliverables and input interpretation.
• Maintains project trackers for closeout responsibilities.
• Assists in coordinating deliverables with other groups involved on the same project to minimize interference or errors.
• Assists with expediting large volume of submittals and/or confirming that such submittals have been received from subcontractors.
• Identifies and assesses improvement opportunities which will add value.
• Adhere to and train others on certain processes and procedures including the closeout documentation procedure in multiple markets.
• Acts in capacity of a “lead person”. Does not have management responsibility for the people to whom they provide work direction.
• List positions receiving direction: Project Support Assistant
Project Coordinator Qualifications:
• Associate Degree or Bachelor Degree in Related Field preferred.
• 3 – 4 years construction or site acquisition work experience (preferred).
• Project Management Systems
• Multi-tasking ability (Prioritize, Organize, and Schedule Work)
• Human Relations Skills (Written, Verbal, and Client Service)
• Workgroup's Policies & Procedures
• Division Administrative Policies & Procedures
• Division Project Policies & Procedures
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Sonia at 269.330.0661.