|OSP Fielder, Pole Inspection
This position requires working level of knowledge aerial plant construction and GO 95 code related to communications and electric facilities. The successful candidate is responsible for reading make ready designs and performing field verification to ensure construction was performed to applicable utility standards and GO 95 code.
· Capable prioritizing multiple field inspection assignments
· Sufficient GO95 knowledge to assess as-built conformance to all applicable standards
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
· Ability to work with smart laser-based field tools, mobile GIS software apps, & technical systems that may apply
· Safety - Must comply with all company and client safety policies.
· Integrity- we do what is right, even if doing so puts us at a temporary disadvantage
· Accountability- everyone is accountable for the work we provide
· Respect- for our employees, clients, and partners
· A minimum of 2 years of experience in fiber-optic/telecommunications / telecom construction industry.
· Knowledge of outside plant activities (pole line construction, fiber fable design)
· Ability to read and understand maps, utility records, and engineering plans
· Ability to work outdoors 90% of time
· Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
· Ability to pass a drug test
This is a job for which military veteran’s candidates are encouraged to apply