|At least 3 years relevant experience required. Responsible for staying current in technical theory, application, and operational discipline. Takes on technical and project-related efforts, providing communication as directed. The Technician has a solid understanding of theory and application related to project management, radio access networks, backhaul to sites, signaling, disaster recovery planning and response, data services, and location-based services. The Technician has a basic understanding of theory and application related to network design, capacity planning, power systems AC/DC, and grounding.
NTW candidate will be required to repair and maintain the legacy Sprint network and must have.
- Sprint network experience
- Knowledge of Ericsson, Samsung, and Nokia Airscale equipment
- 4x4 or AWD vehicle capable of carrying spare parts and accessing cell sites with rough terrain
- Ability to use and understand Fiber testing equipment
- Ability to use and understand RF sweep testing equipment
- Basic hand tools to repair issues found at cell sites
- will be required to work On-Call and overtime
Target hire date: ASAP
Mileage will be approved
Must have: Sprint/Samsung experience
What does a typical day look like? (daily tasks) Repair and maintenance of cell sites and on-call
Preferred background/prior work experience? Sprint cell sites