SENIOR CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER
Newport Beach, CA
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today's world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
Mobilitie is currently seeking a Senior Construction Project Manager to join our Asset Management team in Newport Beach, CA. The Construction Manager will be responsible for planning, managing and executing the construction activities of the affiliate to meet the quality, cost and schedule goals. This portfolio consists of retail properties, office buildings, apartments, and single-family homes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act in partnership with the owner of the properties by attending meetings
- Manage the coordination of design and construction activities to include, but not limited to, architect, contractor and consultant solicitation and selection, design and construction document review, and construction management and administration
- Develop and manage project budgets and schedules; Complete projects in accordance with Company approved budgets and schedules
- Communicate and interact with the Company's tenants, contractors, architects, consultants, and other project team members
- Provide progress reports to the owner and the team weekly
- Oversee appropriate actions to determine suitability for building
- Establish and abide by timetable for construction
- Monitor site supervisor work to ensure work is done properly
- Insure that all work done meets all local building codes and compliance requirements
- Bachelor's Degree required with a minimum of five to ten (5-10) years professional experience in in the development, construction or real estate industry related fields with a demonstrated strong project and construction management background
- Understanding and working experience with construction contract preparation, AIA document forms, construction payment applications, lien waiver review and preparation, certificates of insurance, and other construction related documentation
- Design and architectural background a plus
- Excellent notetaking and reporting skills
- Understanding of Billing and Invoicing, preferably within the construction industry
- A flexible, can-do, customer service oriented attitude
- Organized and efficient, with attention to detail and follow through
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie's Careers page!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!