|TelForce Group is looking for Tower Climber to work in the Tampa/Orlando area. This is a permanent, full time position with good benefits from day one. Work is all local and you will be home on the weekends. We are looking for Tower Climbers and Foreman.
Tower Climber Job Description:
• Will mainly be assisting with maintenance on an existing network (swapping bad antennas, TMA’s, coax lines, etc.)
• Provide customer service and ensure all essential job functions are performed in a timely, efficient, accurate, and safe manner
• Adhere to all driving requirements as determined by the State and Federal legislation
• Adhere to all Company and industry standards and regulations (i.e. OSHA)
• Effective utilization of available resources, technology, and tools to complete work
• Compliance with all company policies and procedures
• Certification including competent climber, rescue, RF Safety, First aid / CPR, Job Site Hazards
• Proficient with LTE installations
Tower Climber Requirements:
• 1-2 years of Tower Climbing experience with ComTrain certification (does not have to be current)
• Installation and/or maintenance experience
• AT&T, Verizon & Sprint experience highly preferred
• Ability to climb heights in excess of 200 feet.
• Ability to read and comprehend Construction Drawings
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Organized with a strong attention to detail
• Must have a valid driver license to be insurable and able to operate a company vehicle.
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Jane at 615.915.3119.