FIBER BACKHAUL BUSINESS LEADER
Newport Beach, Atlanta, or Chicago
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
Mobilitie Management, LLC is currently seeking a Fiber Backhaul Business Unit Leader to join our team. The business objective for the executive leader is to quickly scale a fiber backhaul business unit to design and deploy large scale fiber networks nationally across Mobilitie’s wireless network infrastructure in addition to expanding Mobilitie’s solutions offering to wireless network providers. The fiber business unit leader will be the strategic lead for building and growing the fiber backhaul business unit. This will include go-to-market strategy, building the organization and team, and having senior executive leadership experience in operations, engineering, construction, project management, and financial planning for large scale fiber backhaul network deployment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee go-to-market business strategy, organization design, and strategic planning for the fiber backhaul business unit.
- Lead the design and deployment of large scale fiber backhaul networks nationally.
- Strong operational and financial management skills, will oversee forecasting, financial planning, budgeting, P/L, supply chain and vendor management.
- Demonstrated business leadership experience, building businesses and teams in the area of fiber and backhaul technologies.
- Must have considerable experience leading fiber backhaul network deployment, strong project management, construction management, engineering, and operational leadership experience.
- Oversee operations, maintenance, and performance of all fiber networks deployed and managed by Mobilitie.
- Client facing responsibilities during business development, design, deployment, or on-going client specific projects.
- Overall team leadership, identifying, hiring, managing, developing talented team members.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or a Technology related field required.
- Master’s in Technology or Management (MBA) or related field of study
- A minimum of 10 year’s industry related experience, minimum 5 years in executive leadership level roles
- Experience in telecommunications, wireless and/or fiber network deployment required
- Experience in Fiber Backhaul, DAS, Small Cell, Fiber to Tower, and other wireless network deployments
- Must have strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Experience working in a large scale fiber deployment organization strongly preferred.
- Experience building and leading fiber organizations or business units.
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!