HR BUSINESS PARTNER (HRBP)
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
Mobilitie Management, LLC is currently seeking an HR Business Partner (HRBP) to join our team in Atlanta, GA. This position directly supports Mobilitie’s Human Resources team in all human resources-related issues. The HR Business Partner will work closely with managers and leaders regarding their Human Resources needs. The successful HRBP will act as an employee champion and change agent. The HRBP assesses and anticipates HR-related needs and communicates needs proactively to the HR department and leadership. The HRBP formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organization.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supports business leaders and is fully dedicated to leadership HR needs and target goals
- Builds valuable working relationship with business leaders to execute established people management practices
- Acts as a single point of the contact for the employees and managers in the Northeast and Southeast regions for all HR related questions
- Assist recruiting contacts with compensation decisions related to internal and external job offers
- Consults Northeast and Southeast region leadership, providing HR guidance when appropriate
- Proactively supports the delivery of established HR Processes to the Northeast and Southeast regions
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues and conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Works closely with management and employees in the Northeast and Southeast regions to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Bachelor's Degree required with a minimum of four to six (4-6) years of experience as a Sr. Human Resources Generalist, Business Partner or similar role
- A flexible, can-do attitude with customer orientation and strong dependability.
- The ability to adapt to an intense, ever changing environment.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Strong business acumen.
- Acute attention to detail with excellent problem resolution skills and ability to manage multiple projects with competing demands.
- The qualified candidate will have the ability to make independent decisions and will be personable and friendly on the phone.
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!