|TelForce Group is looking for a Construction Field Project Controls Manager in the Lexington, KY area. This is a temp role with the possible opportunity for perm.
Responsible for independently developing and applying advanced project controls techniques and analyses of the construction scope on large fixed-price EPC projects. The level may handle commercial issues and will provide leadership and guidance to less experienced project control personnel. Has project team supervisory responsibilities.
Construction Field Project Controls Manager Description:
• Effectively leads a team of PJC professionals and able to positively influence internal and external clients to achieve successful results.
• Achieves a high level of forecasting accuracy.
• Proactive in addressing project issues therefore supporting a successful project outcome.
• Recognizes critical issues and interfaces.
• Confers with PM team on project execution matters.
• Participates in key risk management discussions.
• Participates in and may lead any potential claims issues.
• Manages controls coordination from home office to site as appropriate.
• Supervises subcontract administration when assigned.
• Ensures compliance with tools/processes in Field PJC section of the Project Execution Plan.
• Acts in capacity of a ''lead person” and has management responsibility for the people to whom they provide work direction.
• Serve as a dedicated liaison.
• Assist in development of procedures and training that address implementation on construction projects.
• Provide feedback and serve as a knowledge source on best practices for controlling construction scope.
• May contribute to proposals and baseline reviews of new projects.
Construction Field Project Controls Manager Qualifications:
• Four-year Bachelor's degree with eight or more years of relevant Cost Control of Planning & Scheduling experience OR no four-year Bachelor's degree required with ten years or more of relevant Cost Control or Planning & Scheduling experience in Home Office or Field Office.
• Prefer Master's degree or local equivalent in Engineering or Construction Management.
• Developing direct reports
• Leadership skills to include the ability to influence, manage, lead, guide/coach, develop, motivate, and mentor team professionals
• Advanced communication and inter-personal skills
• Self-starter and ability to make decisions independently
• Advanced Excel, Access and Primavera P6 skills
• Advanced knowledge of cost engineering concepts
• Advanced knowledge of contract administration
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Matt at 615.915.3119.