For 22 years Telsasoft has provided superior telecommunications service assurance tools so that cellular and wireline operators have the best possible quality of service, efficiency and profitability. We have combined our years of cellular expertise with feedback from our customers to produce software that is both sophisticated and easy to use. We are a small, growing business that thrives on a collaborative and flexible culture. Telsasoft is a privately held company with headquarters in Burnsville, Minnesota.
We are searching for a knowledgeable Python Developer with experience or willingness to learn. You will develop smooth-running and innovative applications and software products. Including:
● Develop software related to monitoring and metrics applicable to the telecommunications industry.
● Use server-side logic to integrate user-facing elements.
● Write and implement software solutions that integrate different systems.
● Identify, suggest and implement opportunities to improve efficiency and functionality.
● Write reusable, testable and efficient code.
● Support existing projects and design of new features
● Integrate data storage solutions.
● Good data security and protection practices
Skills, Qualifications and Requirements
● Degree in computer science or related field
● Experience with relational databases and SQL; PostgreSQL experience a plus
● Familiarity and comfort with command-line, SSH, and Linux;
● Knowledge of network protocols and services: IP, TCP, SMTP, DNS.
● Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
● Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
● Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
● Strong unit test and debugging skills
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, git preferred
● Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
● Desirable: experience maintaining legacy systems
● Desirable: C# and Visual Studio