We are looking for a highly organized individual to join our Operations team as the RE Tower Portfolio Manager. This role is responsible for managing the colocation process and driving the application through all internal departments.
The ideal candidate will possess strong sales, interpersonal, and organizational skills. They will be comfortable juggling multiple projects at once in a fast-paced work environment with strict deadlines.
• Provide oversight to the colocation application process:
o Oversee the application workflow from application received through to NTP issuance:
▪ Direct management of the Application Coordinator for:
• Review of applications for completeness
• Ensuring dissemination of application to respective internal Tillman teams
• Updating Site Tracker by actualizing milestones/uploading documents to the proper fields (and making sure others are doing the same)
• Interact with internal departments to ensure customer deliverables are prepared:
o Real Estate
o Colocation sales executives
• Interact with vendor entities to obtain required modification items as required:
o Lease amendments
o Zoning approvals
o Building Permits
o Regulatory items
• Compile complete packages and provide to customer. Ensure customer requirements are achieved.
• Work with Account Executives on Deal Term Memos.
• Coordination of NTP issuance and installation confirmation.