ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE MANAGER
Costa Mesa, CA
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
Mobilitie is seeking an Accounts Receivable Manager to join our growing team. This position is responsible for processing of monthly cash receipts and reconciliation to the bank statement. Primary responsibilities will include processing manual billing, applying cash receipts, seeking proper authorization for adjustments and write-offs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Full cycle A/R duties
- Match cash receipts to bank statements
- Process manual billings and seek proper signatures for authorization
- Upload and post receipts into JD Edwards
- Analyze and apply cash receipts
- Assist Property Management to research customer account discrepancies
- Maintain cash receipt files with proper back-up
- A/R aging analysis and KPI reporting
- Online banking administration (remote desktop deposit, lockbox deposit, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree Required in Accounting or similar area of study
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in Accounts Receivable working in a Corporate Accounting environment
- JD Edwards a plus, large ERP system experience preferred
- Thorough knowledge of applicable accounts receivable/general ledger systems and procedures
- Proficiency in Excel
- Online banking administration experience (Wells Fargo or similar)
- Detail oriented and excellent organizational skills necessary to meet deadlines and balance multiple projects
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to influence change
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast paced and high-volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
This position is designed as an exempt level position and the employee is performing more than 50% of the work duties outlined above. If not, then the employee must notify Management and/or Human Resources immediately.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!