SENIOR CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
Mobilitie is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager - reporting to the Regional Director. The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for the end to end management of large-scale construction projects, from permitting, design and engineering to site management. The Senior Project Manager manages a team of Construction Project Managers who are responsible for managing construction at the market level. The Senior Project Manager ensures that project scope is in line with program goals as he/she becomes the driver to ensure construction is on time and on budget. Position is based within a region, and may require some travel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build a structured approach to successfully complete construction projects in theallotted time. Establish project standards
- Develop written project plans, including master schedule
- Develop project plans and manage status updates
- Communicate needs, goals and milestones to appropriate project team members, executives, and customers
- Effectively communicate project plans with all project team members, users, and other parties involved in the project
- Determine the capital resources, equipment, and tools needed to complete the project. Proactively manage scheduling issues
- Drive program issues through to resolution. Drive process improvement in the product development and delivery process
- Coordinate activities of cross-functional teams
- Concurrently manage multiple projects
- Ensure that issues are properly documented and maintained
- Manage change control procedures
- Define and maintain project scope
- Bachelor's Degree required, MBA preferred
- PMP or similar certification required
- Five or more (5-7+) years of experience in wireless infrastructure or similar technology or seven (7) years of project management
- Have worked on at least 5 projects for the full life cycle
- Ability to identify and understand complex problems/issues and develop solutions
- Thorough understanding of project management methodologies and tools
- Ability to manage multiple commitments simultaneously
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!