|Alpine Power Systems, established in 1963, is the country’s most dynamic turn-key supplier of back-up power systems, including batteries, UPS, generators, power equipment and renewable energy.
We are currently seeking a Level 4 Power Technician.
As a Level 4 Power Technician for our products and services, responsibilities will include:
* Visiting customer facilities to evaluate needs and develop solutions.
* Developing a strong grasp of the features and capabilities of multiple product lines.
* Installing all makes and models, small and large, battery and power systems.
* Maintaining existing systems.
* Troubleshooting battery systems and chargers.
* Exceeding our customer’s expectations.
* Some travel required.
Ideal candidates will have:
* High school diploma or GED.
* A valid driver’s license with the ability to obtain a CDL.
* Minimum 3 year DC Power Plant experience
* Knowledge of battery testing equipment and safety policies and procedures
* Basic mechanical skills a must.
* Capability of Lifting 70+ pounds.
* Strong customer service/solutions focus.
* Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
* Ability to read and understand basic layout drawings and schematics a plus.
Benefits offered by are:
* Competitive compensation
* Health insurance
* Paid vacation and personal days
* Growth Opportunities