Join our Commitment to "Building Better Wireless".
Please apply or text keyword Corpsba to 313131
SBA Communications Corporation (SBA) is a leading independent owner and operator of wireless communications infrastructure across North, Central and South America. We offer outstanding opportunities for professional growth to individuals who are committed to excellence and continuous improvement; and we respect the diversity of our employees, customers, business partners and the communities in which we do business. If you aspire to be part of an organization that is bringing the benefits of wireless voice and data to the world then we'd like to speak to you.
Founded in 1989, our mission is to be our customers' first-choice provider of wireless infrastructure solutions and we achieve this by setting the standard for customer satisfaction, focusing on industry leadership, developing innovative business strategies, providing financial strength and supporting empowered, engaged employees. We generate revenue from two primary businesses - site leasing and site development services. Our size, experience, capabilities and resources make us a preferred partner for wireless service providers both domestically and internationally. With anticipated ongoing, dynamic growth in wireless traffic (in particular data and video), we expect to lead the way in providing innovative business strategies and continuous improvement to our network infrastructure.
Are you ready to join an inclusive work environment and contribute to our dynamic teams? We value and look for talented people who "Seek and Achieve Excellence" in all that they do.
To be the most respected organization in our industry by our customers, employees, shareholders and communities.
▪ Integrity: Collectively we maintain a firm adherence to the highest moral and ethical standards.
▪ Work Ethic: We take pride in working hard and expect each other to go the extra mile to achieve our collective goals.
▪ Ownership Mindset: We are excellent stewards of our financial resources and actively manage as we would for our own money.
▪ Quality: We do it right the first time. Doing it right includes exceeding expectations, safety, timeliness and an exemplary work product.
▪ Customer Service: We strive to provide our customers - internal and external with extraordinary value and to help them to achieve their business objectives.
▪ Innovation: We continuously strive to improve by looking for new, efficient and effective ways to do business.
▪ Collegiality: We are collaborative and enjoy each other's company. We work hard to make those around us a success and we interact with each other in a positive and respectful manner. Teamwork is a key to our success.
In this position, qualified candidates will provide support to project staff in areas to include but not limited to billing, close out packages, change orders. Candidates will also coordinate and manage client, A&E and utility activities through internal and 3rd party external support. Overall responsibility as liaison between internal and external project functions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
▪ Coordinate releases and NTP's.
▪ Order surveys and drawings.
▪ Responsible for delivery of complete drawings to client.
▪ Responsible for contact with all 3rd party vendors.
▪ Process Billing, Change Orders, Accounts Receivable and Payable.
▪ Responsible for ensuring integrity and completeness of package prior to submission to client.
▪ Direct interface with client for power applications.
▪ Coordinates utility provider process and assures timely delivery of services.
▪ Follows up with local jurisdictions for status of various applications.
▪ Assists in preparation of close out documentation to include all utilities.
▪ Reviews all site location drawings and provides information pertaining to conditions, specifications etc to 3rd party vendors.
▪ Plans out subcontractor requirements.
▪ Prioritizes sites and tasks and communicates to client to ensure work is performed according to schedule.
▪ Coordinates project activities and acts as SBA liaison between client and 3rd party vendors.
▪ Maintains job/site files and track receipt and approval of project documents; verifies information in file is complete and accurate. Ensures that change order documentation is compiled and approved as it occurs and that it is easily verifiable and retrievable for billing purposes.
▪ Ensures appropriate permits and approvals have been received prior to initiating NTP's.
▪ Conducts or confirms from field, final inspections and obtains site acceptance from client.
▪ Provide status reports as required to customer representatives. Notify client immediately of concerns/issues and of SBA's plan to address.
▪ Other project and duties as assigned.
▪ May direct the daily or project related activities of subordinate coordinators.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
▪ High School Diploma or GED required, BA/BS preferred.
▪ 3+ years in a project coordinator or similar role in the telecommunications industry.
▪ Must demonstrate advanced knowledge and ability to work with MS Word, Access, Excel, Power Point, Internet and e-mail programs.
▪ Ability to interact professionally with all levels of personnel via phone, in person, and via written correspondence.
▪ Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance
▪ Instructions and procedure manuals.
▪ Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures and/or governmental regulations.
▪ Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, proportions, percentages, area and volume.
▪ Ability to carry out instruction furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
▪ Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
▪ Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
▪ Ability to hear, understand and respond appropriately to verbal requests made in person and over the telephone.
▪ Visual ability correctable to 20/20.
▪ Sitting sixty percent of the day.
▪ Ability to respond verbally in an understandable, professional manner in person and over the telephone.
▪ Manual dexterity to input data into the computer.
▪ Ability to stoop and bend.
▪ Must be able to travel by air and ground transportation.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.