|TOWER TOP HAND
FULL-TIME PERMANET POSITION
TELMECULA, CA AREA
• Signing Bonus
• Quarterly Performance Bonus Per Site
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident & Disability Offered
• Competitive Pay
• Paid Vacation & Holidays
• Perform tower construction activities including assembling/erecting towers, installing antennas, mounting hardware, installing coax and connectors, and fiber.
• DC power, grounding, testing, positioning, and optimizing antennas and lines.
• Install, connect and test underground and above ground grounding systems.
• Complete work in a timely and efficient manner by planning, prioritizing.
• Ensure Foreman is informed of construction progress, concerns, and deviations from plans or established the schedule.
• Work with Superintendents and Foreman to analyze job requirements such as labor and materials.
• Have ability to travel, as required, for job-related functions.
• Must be able to work overtime to include Saturdays, Sundays and evening hours. Job sites on occasion will require you to stay out of town Monday through Friday.
• Perform other related duties as required.
• Ability to hear, understand and respond appropriately to verbal requests made in person and over the telephone.
• Ability to operate a motor vehicle.
• Standing 90% of the day.
• Ability to reach and stretch.
• Ability to lift up to 75 pounds.
• Ability to walk, stand, bend and climb.
• High School diploma or GED required.
• 1 ½ - 2 years tower construction background required, preferably telecommunications.
• Anritsu and/or OSHA certified a plus.
• Knowledge of Test Equipment (sweep gear).
• First Aid/CPR
• OSHA 10
• RF Awareness
• Bechtel Passport