Communications Sales & Leasing is searching for a Project Manager to support our Uniti Towers division in Little Rock, Arkansas. The Project Manager is responsible for initiating, managing, and coordinating all projects related to the planning and successful execution of Uniti Towers’ projects. This involves the establishment and adherence to project schedules, definition of scope, estimation of time and effort, and communication of project status. The Project Manager will interface with clients to provide reports and project updates. The Project Manager will collaborate with Senior Management and peers to constantly improve processes and procedures.
• Accountable for managing wireless infrastructure deployment projects to meet, or exceed, internal and customer objectives.
• Responsible for all project deployment activities including, but not limited to: site acquisition, leasing, due diligence, zoning, construction services, utility coordination, architectural and engineering services, permitting, construction and closeout and deployment meetings.
• Supervise site acquisition managers, construction managers, coordinators and other staff.
• Manage capital expenditure budgets to ensure project stays within required plan.
• Create schedules and ensure all deliverables, milestones and other activities are completed on time and updated within the project database on a daily basis.
• Manage and set proper customer expectations and then deliver results on time and within budget.
• Build and maintain strong customer relationships through consistent communication and management of customer needs and expectations.
• Proactively identify potential issues and develop a preventive action plan to address identified risks and threats.
• Ensure goals, objectives, quality standards, policies and procedures are adhered to and met, and that consistent communication occurs throughout areas of responsibility.
• Manage selected vendors to perform outsourced services for the assigned project assuring work is performed in accordance with project requirements
• Review and approve project expense requests, purchase orders and vendor invoices.
• Able to take corrective action as necessary.
• Ensure material orders/delivery requirements are coordinated to meet construction completion deadlines.
• Track and report project status and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) as established by Senior Management.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• BS/BA in mathematics, computer science, business, finance/economics or a related field.
• 5 or more years of wireless telecommunication industry experience, preferably in wireless infrastructure site deployment.
• 1-3 years of project management experience.
• Able to work in a time-sensitive, high volume environment with multiple vendors, in-house staff to meet customer and Uniti expectations with minimal supervision.
• Must be knowledgeable and/or experienced in site acquisition/zoning/permitting, quality construction practices, utility coordination, and telecommunication technology design, development and construction.
• Must be organized, have strong follow-up skills, attention to detail and comfortable managing both internal and customer expectations.
• Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively.
• Proficient in MS Office programs and other computer applications as needed.
• Up to 25% travel required.
Communications Sales & Leasing, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Communications Sales & Leasing, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.