BUSINESS ANALYST, SUPPLY CHAIN
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
Mobilitie is currently seeking a Business Analyst, Supply Chain to join our team. The Business Analyst, Supply Chain will be responsible for supporting the Regional Manager with analysis and management of daily logistics necessary for execution of large scale infrastructure programs within their region. The role requires experience across multiple facets of supply chain management including Transportation, Delivery, Distribution, and Inventory Planning. They will ensure the efficient and effective ordering and tracking of relevant equipment using internal systems. The role also requires the need to drive cost reduction, identify process improvement opportunities, conduct facility planning, and be closely involved with project management. This position may require some travel within the region.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Material planning and logistics of all phases of infrastructure construction projects from start to finish
- Supports day-to-day issues related to the logistics for infrastructure programs within the market
- Identifies and prioritizes logistics needs and communicates recommendations to upper management in order to achieve efficient product and supply distribution
- Provides thorough data analysis and business recommendations regarding material tracking, costing and operational alternatives
- Recommends optimal transportation modes, routing, equipment, and frequency
- Establishes and monitors specific supply chain-based performance measurement systems
- Resolves problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports, or customer issues
- Directs inbound and outbound logistics operations, such as transportation, warehouse activities, and material presentation
- Processes daily reports necessary to support regional operations and meet scheduled business requirements
- Monitors project status and ensures system data are accurate, timely, and complete
- Supports Regional Manager with business intelligence, data analysis and modeling, and presentation material
- Bachelor’s Degree required from an accredited university.
- Minimum five (5) years of management in comprehensive supply chain, planning, logistics, warehousing, and distribution
- Five (5) years Wireless Network experience; especially in wireless infrastructure and large scale programs is preferred
- Highly analytical and strong communication skills
- Service and flexible attitude
- Stress resistance
- Knowledge of Logistics / Material Management / Material Handling (e.g., Bill of Material)
- Advance working knowledge of Supply Chain ERP modules and Microsoft Office suite including Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Access
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!