|Globalstar is hiring a COO for the New Orleans Area!
We are seeking a Chief Operating Officer who will provide executive leadership with overall responsibilities for sales, marketing, engineering and operations. The ideal candidate will have a strong proven profit and loss focus for a global communications company managing revenue of $100M plus, launching new products and a track record of leading companies through rapid and profitable growth.
Highlights of the major job duties and responsibilities:
• Leadership, planning, and executive management of the following groups:
Sales and Marketing
• Execute and deliver the strategic plan for EBITDA goals
• Serve as a key contributor of the team that sets the company’s strategic direction
• Formulate long-term objectives and standards of performance for all departments
• Responsible for a staff of global employees of more than 200 Experience in managing diverse, simultaneous projects of varying complexities
• Develop and drive financial goals of the company
• Experience working alongside product development teams to get products through a complete life cycle
• Proven ability to assess financial models to meet the strategic objectives
• Proven experience working with the senior staff and Board of Directors
• Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree preferred
• Minimum of ten years executive and operational experience in telecommunications or technology industry, preferably with global experience
• Experienced executive management in a 24X7 operational environment
• Superior organizational, analytical, and numerical skills
• Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Highly energetic and outgoing style
The position is located in our corporate headquarters in the greater New Orleans areas.
Who are we?
Globalstar is a rapidly expanding and innovative provider of mobile satellite telecommunications services. We provide affordable, dependable, high-quality satellite voice and data service to over 120 countries worldwide. Globalstar is the answer for businesses operating on remote worksites, in remote areas beyond cellular and traditional landline service and for outdoor enthusiasts seeking peace of mind when in remote areas outside of cellular service.
Globalstar offers a competitive salary and benefits package including, but not limited to, medical, dental, 401K, stock options, employee stock purchase plan, life Insurance, long term disability and short-term disability.
Globalstar is an EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.