|Fast-growing hi-tech company based in Santa Fe Springs, California in search of a highly motivated self-starter to join our team. We have an immediate opening for installation technician / tower climber. This is a full-time, permanent position with competitive pay and great benefits. A strong candidate for this position must have a positive can-do attitude and a strong desire to be a team player. So, if you are not afraid of heights and looking to climb the ladder to success, let’s talk.
• Climb and work on communications towers by installing, replacing, and repairing antenna systems equipment
• Performs routine tower maintenance
• Basic use and care of hand tools and mechanical equipment.
• The ability to climb tall structures (100 feet or more) with 50 lb. load.
• Act as remote hands for NOC engineers during service activation and troubleshooting
• Knowledge and experience working with structured cabling, termination and certification. 66 block punch down
• Following instructions accurately and complete assigned course of action.
• Understanding of DC and basic AC power;
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• A minimum of 2-4 years of installation and maintenance experience in telecommunications industry
• Com train certification in tower climbing or completion of certification training within 90 days hire
• Working knowledge of basic hand tools, mechanical equipment, and electro-mechanical equipment.
• Knowledge of test equipment such as power meters and cable toners
• Excellent computer skills.
• Good documentation skills necessary
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills a plus
• Ability to change priorities to meet new deadlines and flexibility is important
• Pre-employment back ground check and valid driver’s license is a must
• $16-$28 (DOE)
• Full time position guarantee 40 hours per week
• Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
• Paid time off and Company sponsored profit sharing
• Position does not require out of state travel or overnight hotel stays.