UTILITY PROGRAM MANAGER
Any major city in the Midwest
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
Mobilitie Management, LLC is currently seeking a Utility Program Manager to join our team in the Midwest.The Utility Program Director will be responsible for implementing KPIs, processes and procedures for utility coordination and delivery. Position may require minimal travel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for implementing Utility Coordination strategies and adhering to the Mobilitie Utility Coordination (UC) Power Delivery Process from Application Submission, Power Walk/Power Design, Utility Make Ready and Permanent Power Delivery.
- Responsible for effectively project-managing all aspects of Utility Coordination including management of Utility Coordination Vendors and Electrical Utilities.
- Ensures compliance with standard processes and procedures and safety requirements involving Utility Coordination Vendors including, full compliance with all applicable Utility Coordination.
- Responsible for facilitating regular Utility Coordination Vendor meetings, regional and market specific meetings including Utility Coordination operations reviews, War Call Power Delivery Meetings to discuss all forecasting, project planning, execution issues, progress, risks and roadblocks related to the Utility Coordination Power Delivery Process.
- Monitors project status and ensures system data is accurate, timely and complete.
- Ensures quality control of all delivery of power and utility services in Central Region markets.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA preferred
- PMP or similar certification required
- Outstanding management skills required
- Strong Project Management & Project Scheduling experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Strong Excel and PC Database skills required
- Electrical utility experience preferred
- Five to seven or more (5-7+) years of experience in wireless infrastructure or similar technology or seven (7) years of project management
- Have worked on at least five (5) projects for the full life cycle
- Ability to identify and understand complex problems/issues and develop solutions
- Thorough understanding of project management methodologies and tools
- Ability to manage multiple commitments simultaneously
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!