|PROJECT DEPLOYMENT MANAGER
Landmark Dividend has a newly created position of Program Manager, located at our Corporate Headquarters in El Segundo, California. This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in this newly created group. The Program Manager is responsible for managing and directing all real estate activities, including site location, lease negotiations, zoning, permitting, regulatory and legal compliance, including new towers, telecommunication installations, re-development, and other related initiatives, ensuring the successful completion each project and timely completion of construction milestones throughout the deployment cycle. The successful candidate will be customer focused ensuring client relationships are well maintained, all while ensuring project timelines are met and within budget.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage all deployment activities including site acquisition, leasing, due diligence, zoning, pre-construction services, architectural and engineering services, permitting, managing internal pre-deployment meetings and client deployment meetings.
• Ensure all products lines are developed within the standards set forth by Landmark Dividend policies and procedures.
• Responsible for creating, updating and managing individual project budgets to ensure assigned projects attain an acceptable profit margin and returns on investment.
• Proactively build and maintain strong customer relationships; maintain consistent communication and manage customer needs and expectations by meeting project timelines.
• Collaborate with Sales and Program Management to set proper customer expectations and then deliver a quality product on time and within budget.
• Proactively identify potential risk issues and collaborates cross-functionally to develop a preventative action plan to address them.
• Ensure repeat business at the market level through sustainable and repeatable processes and performance against customer expectations.
• Ensure that department’s goals, objectives, quality standards, policies and procedures are adhered to and met and consistent communication occurs throughout area of responsibility as well as though the department and across the organization.
• Coordinate with construction managers and supply chain vendors to perform outsourced services for an assigned project; review and approve project expense requests, purchase orders and vendor invoices.
• Manages all internal processes and clearances to ensure and document compliance with Landmark Dividend policies and procedures prior to releasing any project to Construction.
• Excellent project management, site acquisition, zoning and permitting skills; expertise in land planning preferred.
• Ability to solve complex problems for issue resolution; ability to prioritize tasks for both self and team to meet business requirements and deadlines.
• Sound financial analysis and budgeting skills.
• Ability to work in a time-sensitive and high volume environment with functional groups and different level of employees throughout the Landmark Dividend organization to effectively and professionally achieve business results.
• Strong follow-up skills; ability to organize applicable department timelines and follow up with internal and external customer needs as needed.
• Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively.
• Effective organizational skills; ability to accomplish multiple tasks within the agreed upon timeframes through effective prioritization of duties and functions in a fast paced environment.
• Good track record of building and maintaining solid relationships with both internal and external customers and vendors, creating long term mutually beneficial client relationships.
• Self-motivated, able to work both independently to complete tasks and respond to department requests as well as collaborating with others to utilize resources and knowledge in identifying high quality solutions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• 4 year college degree in business, planning, engineering, construction management or equivalent work experience in the wireless site development industry.
• 1-3 years of work experience in the wireless site development industry required.
• Demonstrated expertise in managing wireless site development professionals through prior experience in network deployment projects, site acquisition or construction management responsibilities.
• Strong working knowledge of all aspects of the wireless tower industry including knowledge of tower citing and construction, engineering, zoning, tenant and ground leases, and regulatory compliance.
LANDMARK DIVIDEND LLC
Landmark Dividend is a global infrastructure company that acquires utility scale wind, solar, transmission and battery storage energy projects. The company also acquires real estate interests underlying operationally essential assets within the wireless communication and outdoor advertising industries. Landmark Dividend and its subsidiaries own more than 6,000 acres of land, lease land interests to over 1GW of renewable energy projects and has provided funding for more than 60 land assets underneath renewable energy projects. The company has acquired over 4,000 real estate interests related to the telecommunications and outdoor advertising industry.
Landmark Dividend is a private fund manager and general partner of a public company (Landmark Infrastructure Partners LP – Nasdaq: LMRK) with total assets under management in excess of $1 billion.
Headquartered in El Segundo CA, Landmark Dividend employs approximately 150 people across 7 offices (El Segundo; Atlanta; Chicago; Denver; New York City; Fort Lee, NJ; and Sydney, Australia). Landmark Dividend is committed to providing an equal opportunity workplace and offers a competitive compensation package including annual bonus opportunities, PTO, paid holidays, 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and LTD insurance.