Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
Mobilitie Management, LLC is currently seeking a Quality Specialist reporting to the Quality Manager. The Quality Specialist is responsible for managing throughput and accuracy of external site auditors. Individual will collect and monitor vendor construction quality metrics and vendor deliverables for Mobilitie’s deployment programs. Position will be located in Chicago.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Executes a quality control strategy, supporting a national operation
- Analyzes discrepancies, works with the deployment and vendor teams to produce action plans to resolve the issues and adjust future process.
- Works with the deployment teams to produce and execute ad-hoc training sessions and to produce written direction for various teams to follow.
- Ensures compliance with Mobilitie SOW, Checklists, Installation Guides, and OEM requirements
- Responsible for data collection and the maintenance of company QMS (Quality Management System) that supports continuous improvement in processes, procedures, and work standards
- Assists the Quality Manager as needed in performing root cause analysis activities
- Assists in the investigation of external quality incidents and creates action documentation/reports for review by the Quality Manager
- Performs audits on effectiveness of corrective action requests as needed & issues audit reports.
- Reviews for conformance with project specifications by direct review and by leveraging the knowledge and experience of others in the project team when necessary
- Coordinates weekly QC meetings and manages quality dashboards for each vendor and to provide comparative analysis for all vendors across the US.
- Provides QC reports to ensure construction is in conformance with established standards.
- Conducts preparatory, initial and follow-up meetings to establish an understanding of the standards of care desired for each definable feature of work.
- Verifies and documents that all materials received for the project are in conformance with client standards, are handled and stored appropriately and are acceptable for use in the project
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Two (2+) years of experience working with data, inspecting data for quality against a defined standard, or auditing data is desired
- Excellent communicator and author of reports for quality control documentation
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, with intermediate level of experience with Excel
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
This position is designed as an exempt level position and the employee is performing more than 50% of the work duties outlined above. If not, then the employee must notify Management and/or Human Resources immediately.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!