|TelForce Group is looking for a CAD Drafter in the Raleigh, NC area.
This is a position for a person who has a high level of experience and ability in Autocad as well as an intermediate level of telecom design experience to include development of site and grading plans, civil, structural, electrical and mechanical plans and details.
CAD Drafter Description:
• Operates Autocad system with a high level of proficiency and working knowledge of drafting principals.
• Prepares lease exhibits, zoning drawings and construction drawings from designs prepared by others as well as personally generated designs for raw land sites, collocations, water tank and rooftop sites.
• Receives detailed or rough sketches and reviews with provider of documents
• Learns the Firm’s system of filing and retrieving drawings/data on our own internal VFMS system as well as customer’s systems.
• Performs field measurements at the site to ascertain accurate dimensions, collects data and takes photos for use in developing specific design.
• Possess the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management, employees and outside contacts both verbally and in writing.
• Conforms with QA/QC procedures during performance and completion of design documents.
• Maintain a positive and professional demeanor while representing the company.
• Willingness to work beyond normal working hours and in other positions temporarily.
• Adheres to all policies and procedures.
CAD Drafter Qualifications:
• Associates degree (AA) or equivalent from two year college or technical school; or 6 months to one year of relevant experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 2+ years of experience with Autocad in an engineering environment; wireless telecommunications preferred.
• Proficient computer skills including Microsoft office products, adobe, etc.
• Preparation of photo simulations utilizing photo shop software.
• Develop standard details/CAD standards.
• Minimal overnight travel by land and/or air for site visits.
• Registered Autocad certificate and/or Associates degree with Autocad classes.
• Must be able to function in a fast pace office environment, multi task, effectively deal with in house personnel, good reading and math comprehension with attention to details.
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Sonia at 269.330.0661.