LOCATION: LANGLEY, WA
The Revenue Manager is instrumental in the recovery of federal and state telecommunication’s funds for Whidbey Telecom. This position owns the billing and reporting processes, working collaboratively with other departments to produce the monthly cycle of billing statements for Whidbey Telecom customers. Attention to detail and strong organizational qualities are required for this position.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE, BUT NOT NECESSARILY BE LIMITED TO:
• Annual Cost Study support
• Federal Communications Commission reporting and filing
• Work closely with corporate lawyer
• Manage relationship with outside accounting firm and NECA
• Consult with company decision makers for regulatory decisions regarding revenue streams.
• Responsible for bill content across the company enterprise.
• Troubleshoot and resolve escalated billing issues and adjustments.
• Understand A/R process as backup.
• Maintain positive, productive relationships with all internal and external customers.
• Monitor past due accounts and take appropriate action as authorized.
• Provide outstanding service to our customers.
• Provide technical support for eBilling service.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS/ QUALIFICATIONS:
• Associates or Bachelor's degree in business, accounting or equivalent work experience
• Five or more years' experience in accounts receivable or billing
• Telecommunication experience required
• Regulatory accounting experience, preferred
• Recovery experience required.
• Candidate must be fluent in and speak and write English clearly
• Keen attention to detail and high level of accuracy
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Experience downloading reports and manipulating data from various applications
• Positive attitude
• Excellent communication/interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
• Negotiation skills
• Proficient in Windows environment
• Adhere to strict regulations and procedures for the security of Customer Information, Company property and funds
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
• Pre-employment and ongoing drug screens
• Pass background and credit check
• Must be eligible to work in the USA